Join us for this great workshop to make a fun jelly roll rug! Finished Rug measures approximately 30" x 44" and makes a fun decorative rug or could even be used as a unique table runner!
This workshop begins at 10:30 with about an hour of instruction time on day one. You will then have some independent working time to complete part one. Workshop day 2 begins at 10:30 with two hours of instruction time followed by independent working time to finish your rug! The instructor will be available to answer any questions during your independent sewing time.
Homework: Before class please piece your jelly roll strips together as according to the pattern. We will begin class by working on the fabric/batting tube.
- *Jelly-Roll Rug Pattern
- *1 Jelly Roll
- *2 rolls of Bosal 2.5" wide 100% cotton batting (Katahdin on-a-roll)
- *Batting seam tape (need 1 strip)
- *2 Jeans sewing machine needles, size 14-18
- *1-2 large spools of 100% cotton thread, at least 1200 yds
- *Best Press or spray starch is optional but may be helpful
- *At least 10 Wonder Clips
- Sewing machine, cord, foot etc.
- A walking foot is highly recommended
- Basic sewing supplies-scissors, pins, seam ripper, etc.
*Supplies available at the New Ewe, you will receive a 15% off discount on class materials & during class.