Sock by Mail > Karbonz Circular 32
Karbonz Circular 32
Note: Fabric yardage may be adjusted on closeout bolts to fill the website order if needed.
This listing is for Dreamz 32" long circular needles in a variety of sizes.
Please select the needle size you wish to order from the drop-down menu above for needle selection.
Knitter's Pride Karbonz Circular are made from high-tech carbon and feature tips capped in nickel-plated brass. The needles have extremely high tensile strength while still being light-weight and flexible.
- A revolutionary product! New-age needle made from High-Tech carbon with tips in electroplated brass!
- A combination of two versatile materials - light-bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips that provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile materials used in the manufacture of new-generation aircraft, space ships, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are lightweight with a lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Now available in sizes US 0 (2.0mm) to US 10 (6.0mm), ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.